PricewaterhouseCooper is the largest audit, insurance, tax, consulting, consulting, legal and actuarial Corporation. PwC is also a leading provider of professional services to the gaming industry. Its clients are land-based and online casinos, manufacturers of gaming equipment and other suppliers of the gambling industry.
Price Waterhouse Coopers review
PricewaterhouseCoopers, one of the leading auditing and consulting companies in the world, was formed in 1998 by the merger of two companies - Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand. In general, each of these companies has historical roots from the middle of the XIX century, when they originated in London. In the 1890s, both companies opened branches in the United States, and PwC now has about 800 offices in 158 countries and more than 250,000 employees. PwC's revenue in 1918 reached a record high of $41.3 billion.
Types of services
PricewaterhouseCoopers conducts audits and inspections of the casino, as well as evaluates the level of casino security and issues security certificates. In contrast to the audit, for example, eCOGRA, PWC audit is more focused on the financial security of payments and currency transactions with online casino accounts. The total range of its services is huge, here are just some of them:
- Actuarial services
- Audit services, risk analysis, and control
- Tax services
- Transaction support
- Data management, reporting
- Personnel management
- Advice on mergers and acquisitions
- Legal advice
- Private capital management
- Public relations consulting
- Advice on debt
- PMI consultation
The continued growth of online gambling has led many jurisdictions to revise their gaming laws. Operators are under constant pressure to hold their positions in a highly competitive environment. The increased cost of licensing, taxes and technology - all this causes pressure on gambling operators. PwC can help operators better understand changes in legislation to ensure business compliance when the new rules come into force.
Price Waterhouse Coopers casinos
In the fiscal year of 2018, PwC served 429 Global Fortune 500 companies, as well as more than 100,000 entrepreneurs and private businesses.
- Evolution Gaming is a developer of Live Casino games for online casinos.
- MRG is a Swedish iGaming innovation group operating in 13 markets.
- Starbreeze is a manufacturer, publisher, and distributor of games.
- LeoVegas Group is a Swedish mobile gaming company and provider of online casino and sports betting services.
- Raketech is the leading online content marketing and promotion company in the iGaming industry.
- these are just a few of the partners using Pricewaterhouse Coopers as an auditor.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is one of the world's largest firms providing professional services in various fields. Among these services is the provision of audit and confirmation services to assist online gambling operators. One of the most valuable services provided by PwC is to help operators comply with regulatory requirements and reporting. PwC assists operators in a variety of ways, such as conducting market reviews, conducting internal and external audits, examining legal requirements and legislation, and providing general advice.